Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur le site de la team Black-Storm Invité            N'oublie pas de regarder tous les dimanches le bulletin hebdomadaire 
:: Android Facebook Session Closed Loginfailed ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android Facebook Session Closed Loginfailed Répondre en citant

Android Facebook Session Closed Login_failed

go . current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Stack Overflow. The Android key hash entered in your app settings on does not match the key hash of the APK. And this never happens on it's own. But to bypass this check for the SDK samples and to get them up and running quickly, you can add your key hash to your global Facebook Developer profile. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 29 '13 at 13:48 Matt Accola 2,59242135 add a comment up vote 5 down vote I had a similar issue - I was getting CLOSEDLOGINFAILED with com.facebook.FacebookOperationCanceledException: User canceled operation and I definitely wasn't canceling the operation. Even when i run the examples given by the facebook sdk its authenticating and not redirecting it to next displays the previous page itself. Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users . It worked after I created an explicit app, SessionLoginSample, at Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Thaaanks very much!! –Hamzeh Soboh Sep 8 '14 at 13:02 I want to add a new line for this answer. There is no such feature (and for a good reason too) that allows your app (regardless of the platform) to edit / modify details in your FB Dev console. Menu . how to sign your project how to extract key hash shareimprove this answer answered Jun 11 '15 at 20:36 toshkinl 668827 add a comment up vote 0 down vote in my case, the Facebook application id was wrong, and also the Key Hash was not added to Application on facebook strange enough it used to work fine on a debuggable non-signed version !! shareimprove this answer answered Nov 25 '15 at 12:19 Tere Bentikh 1,3661021 add a comment up vote 0 down vote We faced the same problem and was looking and googling around for a quite long time. Edit with Live CSS Save Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. and it worked. –Sabo Sep 7 '13 at 11:12 I used the method in this answer to create that hash and then solved my problem using Matt's troubleshooting #2 - I did step #5 from the facebook guide -…. Bera - January 5, 2018 0 Android How To Fix LG V30 Auto Brightness Problem A. So you can safely ignore that part of the error. Active Topics . I'm having the same problem and after uninstalling the facebook app, the authentication works. –Siddharth Lele Jul 31 '13 at 11:16 Ok.I will try suggestion of deleting debug.keystore –Kirit Vaghela Jul 31 '13 at 11:23 NO NO! I am not suggesting / asking you to delete anything!! I was listing a possibility of when the Key Hash will change!! Again, do not delete anything. This can occur if the launchMode of the caller is singleInstance". Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. asked 4 years, 11 months ago viewed 18,385 times active 1 year, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 1 '13 at 6:56 Karim Varela 5,37093664 1 I have tried that but it's not helping –kumar Feb 4 '13 at 12:56 Interesting. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. hash key is change on Facebook or any other way to set hash key programmatically from android app: It cannot be done. After a good 7-8 hours of toying with every line of my application code, I noticed that this was set on my activity in my manifest. Bera - January 7, 2018 0 Android How To Fix LG V30 App Tray Missing A. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. asked 4 years, 5 months ago viewed 2,685 times active 3 years, 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 13 if(session.isOpen()), facebook login on android always returning false Related 2089Saving Android Activity state using Save Instance State2Facebook Sample App from SDK 3.0 for Android error “Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.AttributionIdProvider”0Cannot get Facebook Android SDK 3.0 to work - misconfigured22StatusCallback not called after requestNewReadPermissions then requestNewPublishPermissions13Logging in with the Facebook Android SDK and Proguard2Login with Facebook-Android-SDK 3.0 using Shared Preferences/Session13if(session.isOpen()), facebook login on android always returning false0Generating KeyHash for FB in android2Key Hash is different from release key and debug keystores in android-1invalid release key facebook sdk 4.0 Hot Network Questions How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? How to determine the saturation level when an opamp schmitt trigger starts worknig? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Internal resistance of a battery Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Vce saturation voltage confusion How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Hugely important database replete with errors Coworker scans my body. .. Bera - January 7, 2018 0 Android How to Fix LG V30 Wi-Fi Issues A. –bentzy Dec 10 '13 at 9:38 That's worked for me. Gallery Gallery Quick Links Categories Explore User's Albums New Albums New Photos New Videos Collections Locations Cameras Streams Cloud . Search . Removing it solved it. As soon as you untick it, start your app again and accept the permissions, our app was behaving like expected 5a02188284
facebook password hacker v1.8downlod facebook for nokia n8what is the size of profile picture for facebookfree download facebook chat nokia e51download facebook per nokia c5-03download free facebook chat boxbani pe like-uri facebookla county sheriff cracking down on 39;facebook parties 39;facebook ultimate hacking softwarefacebook facebook hack

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Bla-Bla -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Theme et Templates modifier par More